Wednesday 21 November 2018

Wednesday 21st November 2018

The puppy is being a stroppy bitch again and refusing to come for a walk so I'm gonna give it until 2pm then give up.

Gonna take me supplements now instead.
***

They were all an absolute nightmare to swallow this time!  The Calcium crumbs went everywhere, the Iron disintegrated and made me retch and the Multi refused to go down.  I'm now bloated because of all the squash and in oneheckuva foul mood, not helped by the pup refusing to go for her walk... doesn't bode well for the rest of the day!

😠
***

Only 150% today, so there's only 50% going into the bank today, but 650% in the bank after 3 days is awesome, I reckon!
***

That's Yule gifts pretty much sorted too... just gotta find something for C and M/D now then I can wrap them up as they arrive and relax while everyone else is panicking!
***

Aaand it's finished.  That's the last gift bought, wrapped and sent off via Amazon.  When they've all been delivered I'll wrap and store them until closer to the time but as of about half an hour ago, it's all sorted now and I can put my feet up while I watch everyone run around like headless chickens for the next month.

I love getting things sorted before the end of November so that I don't need to get stressed out and in a rush like everyone else is... the post is more reliable and I'm not paying through the nose for things nobody wants  😁😃
***

Gonna log off for the night now, so that I can put my laptop on the floor ready for me take-away tea again  *sigh*
***


No comments:

Post a Comment