Wednesday 28 November 2018

Wednesday 28th November 2018

The phone uses up about 1% an hour if it's not used so I'll get 2 or 3 days out of a full charge I reckon 'cos I don't use it that much so it's better than Steve got out of it when he used it but still not as good as the independent phone I used that I could get 4 or 5 days out of a full charge for using it the same amount.  I still prefer independent phones, but if they had more storage then I'd never look elsewhere 'cos they would be perfect then!
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  150% today, purely because our neighbour is blocking the entire path with scaffolding so could only do half the length and Mitzi must have been counting the number of times we went past our front door 'cos we went past it 6 times which is usually 300% but because the path was blocked today, the same number of times is half the length.

So we only banked 50% today, added to yesterdays total gives us 250% in the bank after 3 days.

Hopefully we'll do 250% tomorrow to take the bank balance up a bit more to 100% extra a day.  I'm not going to force her though, if she only wants to do 100% a day then that's fine by me!

Time for me morning cocktail now.
***

The supplements were a nightmare to get down this morning!  Took 3 mouthfuls of squash to get each of 'em down and the Iron disintegrated again.

Not good at all.

👎
***

That's my prescription delivered already!  It only took 2 days after being issued by my GP and 3 days faster than I was thinking too!  WTG Rowland's Pharmacy!  Next issue date:  Christmas Eve!    I'm thinking I'll have to put the request in a week before I usually do so that I can be sure I've got to cover me over Christmas and New Year!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Second survey done and dusted... I'd have loved to do a product test for the thing this survey was about!
***

Three survey's completed.  Could this be another opinionated day maybe?
***

Four survey's now!!
***

And another makes five!  After a very slow start, I'm speeding along now!
***

Six so far!  Still waiting for the final gift and Amazon says that some companies deliver up until 10pm so it looks like another late night for me  😞
***

That's 7 so about 10% of the survey invites I've had today... not bad going considering I usually struggle to answer half that many!
***

Given up with the survey's and waiting for the delivery so I'm off to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment