Sunday 18 April 2021

Drawers sorted, rubbish and recycling gone out, bird feeder refilled...

...pills taken and box refilled, "posh" co'ffee made and am currently drinking because we managed all that before 8am today!


The bedroom is now, officially sorted.  There's literally no more room for bin bags until the awesome enabler takes this week's ones on Tuesday, then I can take my warmer clothes out of the bags in the wardrobe and put them into the drawers I cleared this morning.  I'm gonna give myself the morning off tomorrow and just do a bit of polishing instead of clearing then re-start on the spare room on Wednesday morning.  The vast majority of stuff in there is Steve's stuff now, so I'm just gonna bag it up and bring it down (assuming it's not too heavy, like yesterday's bag of his stuff and one of this mornings bags of junk) and refuse to take it back up.  

 

He's already filled a corner of the bedroom with his stuff and I can't get rid of it because it's too heavy and awkward for me to safely bring downstairs.  His records and ancient hi-fi will also go in the corner but as far as I'm concerned everything else can be binned.  I've spent a couple of weeks sorting out both of the bedrooms, but he can't even be arsed to sort out a quarter of a bag of his stuff that I brought down yesterday.  His totally empty table was full of crap again within literally a couple of hours of the cleaners going but I bet I'll get the blame for it.  Same as always.


I've had enough of it now.  As far as I'm concerned everything can be binned 'cos he hasn't been upstairs for over a decade so won't know what I'm binning if I don't tell him 😜


Time to get on with the three sets of news now then start on my exercises.


No comments:

Post a Comment