Friday 23 April 2021

"You're right, I'm sorry"

As of now I'm gonna go back to my previous default of being to blame for everything.  If I express an opionion on something that the other person doesn't agree with then it'll be "you're right, I'm sorry".  On the very rare occasions I ask someone to do something and they deny that I did, even if I have proof, it'll be "you're right, I'm sorry".  If someone has asked me to do something then changes their mind when they see the result, that'll be "you're right, I'm sorry" too.

 

Basically I'll be submitting to everyone elses wants and opinions again, after spending the last decade trying to discover who I am after my father's death.  I'll do whatever the other person wants to do even if I don't want to.

 

I'll take the blame for everything and give everyone else credit, even if they've done buggar all to deserve it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment