Tuesday 27 April 2021

Yesterday's bread tasted soo good, so we're...

...gonna have some more for breakfast, when Steve's finished his drink and watched his You Tube video.  Bet I won't get it until closer to lunchtime though, same as always!

 

I've taken my morning pills, made a drink for Steve and now I'm working my way through the news for each of my sites.

 

The virus scan has finished and I'm still free of viruses and malware.  Tomorrow starts the monthly deep scan, so I've gotta remember not to open either of my email programmes, then we're getting our hair cuts on Thursday, which I'm guessing we'll leave for before the deep scan is finished, so I'll set it to shut down my laptop before we go and then do the backups when we get home.

 

Has everyone seen The Neverending Story film thingy?  That was one of the news articles and Steve's seen it but I haven't, so Steve's gonna sort out the streaming thingamejig on Amazon Prime later too, so that I can see it and hopefully remember to review it too.  Lemme know what it's about and if I'm likely to get emotional over it and stuff if you've seen it?  Will I need tissues like I did with the Star Wars film I saw at the cinema ("The Phantom Menace" apparently) or is it a more upbeat film please?


Gonna finish off the news then do my exercises before the enabler comes today... Steve reckons she was supposed to call with the time she'd be over but she must have forgotten or summat.  If it's anything like the last few times, it'll be around 11am-ish though and she'll disappear (hopefully with the tinsel and heavy bag of rubbish from my drawers that I sorted out after she'd gone last week) an hour or so later, then we can have our lunch, take my afternoon pill and I can watch the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment