Monday 26 April 2021

Groceries been and gone, fridge stuff put away (surprisingly no freezer stuff this week)...

...and the home-made bread is churning away in the machine ready for Steve to have the first try of after I've gone to bed tonight.  It shows how old it is 'cos Amazon don't appear to sell it any more, but this one seems very similar to the one we've got.


We've got the enabler coming over at some point tomorrow and I've gotta remember to put the hot water on so that I can have a shower and wash my hair on Wednesday, ready for getting our hairs cut on Thursday but I bet Steve'll use the whole bleedin' tank full again then refuse to turn the heater on in here when I come out visibly shaking with cold because he's not cold, just like last time 😡  Should be used to it now I suppose 🙄


I've taken all my day-time pills, so it's just the AP at 7pm then that's it for the day, until it starts again tomorrow.


Time to do my exercises before I forget.  This morning's virus scan was clear and I've put the spreadsheet up for last week on the Fitbit page of my site, so it's all done and dusted now and I can relax and recover until I hit the sack 🛌 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment