Sunday 25 April 2021

Wonders will never cease!

Steve's finally called his mum about descaling the kettle and she didn't know, so Steve's searching online and has found that we need to use either white vinegar or bicarbonate of soda but neither of us have any idea of what else you use either of those things for and we're not gonna be baking anything that uses bicarb so I'm pleading for help on here!  

 

He's found a tub of bicarb and a cheaper tomato ketchup so hopefully we won't be over budget this week - if it was next week there wouldn't be self-raising flour, bread flour, yeast, orange juice or mixed fruit on it and there wouldn't be a problem, it's just a very different week to our usual shop this week!


He's taken off at least one of my soya milkshakes and all the cheese and he's put soft cheese on now as well, that I might not be able to eat, so he's taken off at least three meals and one drink that I know my stomach can cope with and added things that potentially only he can have.  

 

Again.


I should be used to it by now, so why am I still getting pissed off about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment