Sunday 11 April 2021

Already achieved a...

...pretty reasonable amount this morning:

  1. taken all my daily pills
  2. refilled my pill organiser 
  3. set the daily virus scan going
  4. taken the recycling out
  5. taken the rubbish out
  6. checked my email and the forum
  7. made a drink for both of us
 
I'm about to get started on the three sets of news, then I'll spend the rest of the day writing and hopefully finish the manuscript before 7pm, so that I can have my reward before I head to bed.
 
We're having egg and chips for lunch, apparently, which'll take considerably less time to cook and eat than yesterday's lunch, so I can, in theory, finish off the chapter, send Steve into the kitchen to cook it, then by the time I've put me laptop on the floor and the laptop stand in the space, lunch will hopefully be sorted, we can eat, then I can finish off the writing and breathe a huge sigh of relief that I've finished it in only 9 days.

Today is gonna be a good day.  I've decided.  😁

No comments:

Post a Comment