Wednesday 14 April 2021

Had me breakfast, taken me pills, started the weekly virus scan and thanks to Steve...

...reminding me, I didn't open my email programmes, so didn't need to restart my laptop this morning.;


Still waiting for the Freegle stuff to be picked up after 10 days.  Not happy about that.


Managed to clear out another half a bag of junk that was next to the bed this morning and I'm hoping to do one section a day so that it's not overwhelming.  Bedside cabinet tomorrow morning so that I can keep my magasines in the hole instead of on the floor.  Friday will be the table then I'll give myself the weekend off and start again on Monday when I'll tackle Mitzi's untouched toys and Steve's stuff.  The enabler will be coming again on Tuesday and I wanna have made a dent in the stuff by then so that she can see that one of us is making an effort to tidy up, instead of just creating more piles of stuff.  This will be the last time I do it though.  I'm tidying up the two bedrooms and my quarter of the living room and the bathroom, but Steve's gonna be in charge of the kitchen and his three quarters of the living room from now on.


We agreed yesterday evening that when we'd finally got on top of the last few bits, we would spend Saturday tidying up, Sunday putting the rubbish and recycling out and Monday we will bring the rubbish and recycling bags and boxes in and put our groceries away, then have Tuesday to Friday off, just keeping on top of things as they occur.  Bet he's forgotten that or will deny it if I mention it today though, same as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment