Sunday 25 April 2021

So far today I've...

  • Taken my morning pills
  • Started the virus scan
  • Put the rubbish and recycling outside, ready for tomorrow
  • Made breakfast for me an' 'im
  • Made hot drink for me an' 'im
  •  Finished writing yesterday's manuscript
  • Wrote the synopsis for the manuscript
  • Made another hot drink for both of us

I'm gonna be making lunch (bread and spread) for both of us too, despite Steve promising that he would make it after we had our lunch yesterday and it was gonna be curry, so that we could have the second pot of curry sauce with it.


Steve, OTOH, has spent this morning hanging 5 pictures and falling asleep.  That's it.  Nothing else.  But apparently he's my carer for "well over" 35 hours a week, when in reality, it's more like 35 hours a quarter!  If I'm lucky!

 

We're going to get our hairs cut on Thursday and I bet it'll be me getting out of the car to get the money out of the bloody machine.  Again.  I've asked him to ask his mum about how to descale the kettle yesterday too, but I bet he'll deny it, so I'm giving him until Wednesday evening to find out or I'll have to try and remember to ask her on Thursday instead.

 

I bet he'll take credit for tidying up the kitchen and cleaning the counters on Tuesday too, whereas in reality it's him causing the mess and me tidying up.  I asked him to help me to clean up the kitchen with all the crumbs and drips and stuff that have accumulated since Wednesday and he agreed, so he's got until 2pm to do it or I'll have to do that alone too.  Again.  I bet he'll take credit for that too, just like he did last week when he actually did buggar all.

 

I'm gonna go and do my exercises now so that I can try and work out some of this frustration then upload the spreadsheet while Steve's asleep.  Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment