Monday 19 April 2021

Just for this week, I'm gonna...

...keep a record of the care I provide for Steve and he provides for me, so that we have an accurate record of who really is the carer of who.

 

So far today, in the hour and 10 minutes I've been logging it, I've cared for Steve for 28 minutes and he's done buggar all as my carer.  To get carers allowance you have to care for someone for at least 35 hours a week which is 5 hours a day, 7 days a week.  The reality is that I'm lucky to get the 5 hours a month, rather than a day, but I reckon I do that for Steve, just about, yet he's seen as my carer instead of the other way around!

 

I've taken my pills, kicked off the virus scan and come up with the spreadsheet.  Gonna go and do my exercises and make our breakfast now, then get ready for the medical appointment on the phone later on this morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment