Thursday 22 April 2021

Pills taken, drawers sorted, kitchen tidied, virus scan completed...

...so now it's time for the news.

 

I've got an appointment with a MH nurse tomorrow, to see how I'm doing with the reduction of my AP.  I'm significantly angrier already, but Steve reckons that happened the last time I reduced the dose too, so maybe that's just how my body reacts for a while?  I'll try and remember to mention it when I talk to her on the phone tomorrow... you watch me forget though!  lol

 

My plastic drawers that I keep my stuff in are significantly less cluttered and the drawers are easier to pull out and push back in now, so I've just gotta keep on top of it now.  I did what I could in the kitchen, but that's Steve's domain so he's just gotta keep on top of the kitchen and his two tables, while I do both bedrooms, my quarter of the living room, the hall, stairs and bathroom.


Time to get on with the news now though, so that my body can recover for a while, then it'll be time for my daily exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment