Tuesday 13 April 2021

Greedy pig

I've had two lots of breakfast (5 doughnuts and 4 slices of toast) as well as two hot drinks, taken my pills, completed the virus scan and sorted out ⅔ of todays news, while still waiting for the flippin Freegle people who were due to pick their things up over a week ago.

 

We're having veggie burgers and onion rings for lunch, then the enabler will hopefully be impressed with my efforts in the spare room when she comes this afternoon.  Steve's already made a mess of the kitchen and opened up his box of dressings, despite there already being four drawers full of the bleedin' things that I spent a lot of time, effort and energy on sorting out.  I've had enough now... they are Steve's dressings so he's responsible for them from now on.

 

As soon as the bags of rubbish (and hopefully the broken quad cane) have gone, it's pretty much entirely Steve's stuff in the spare room then that I'll be putting into black bags and letting Steve sort that out too.  I'm fed up of doing the tidying up, Steve taking the credit for it then messing it all up usually within hours.  I'm gonna sort out the spare room then only keep my stuff tidy from then on.

 

Gonna go and exercise out my frustration now.

No comments:

Post a Comment