Thursday 15 April 2021

Late start this morning!

Mornin' all.

 

Had a very late start this morning 'cos according to my FitBit app I was asleep until 6.59am then I spent the best part of half an hour sorting out more rubbish, then came down, took my morning pills, Steve finished off the toastie bread 'cos I couldn't reach the next loaf for my own toast, so Steve had toast and I had bread and butter, started the virus scan and it's already almost 9am!  Gonna make a start on the news now, then see how the day pans out after that.

 

Found a packet of printed photo's of the puppy dog while I was clearing out the drawer, so I'm gonna see if I can find anywhere online to get her better photos printed too, so that I'll always be able to look at them and cry.


The person from Freegle who wanted the tinsel has been busy and forgot about it, which is fair enough, but hopefully that'll be going in the next few days, then it's just the wheelchair bag to go.


Tomorrow morning I'll be clearing the table in the spare room before I come down to start my day and I'll hopefully be able to Freegle Mitzi's toys before the end of the weekend, then it's Steve's camera bags and stuff then the set of plastic drawers and hopefully I'll be able to start work on Steve's stuff in the spare room then.


Gonna go out and do my exercises now though, before I forget again.

No comments:

Post a Comment