Monday 26 April 2021

Just had the receipt for our grocery order, and...

...two of Steve's sandwich fillers have been substituted with two bigger ones which has sent the total to £1.38 over budget, which I'll have to find from somewhere else so that I don't go overdrawn.  

 

Steve's reaction was to roll his eyes.

 

Then fall asleep.

 

Again.


I know that £1.38 doesn't sound like much and certainly nothing to get stressed out about, but I've gotta find that money from somewhere else before Friday or I'll go overdrawn which will affect my credit score that is only just starting to improve from last time I was overdrawn.  For literally 5 minutes.  

 

It really doesn't help that Steve has most of the groceries for himself but doesn't care enough to lend me the £1.38 for literally 7 days, even though I lent him literally thousands in 9 months and he stole all the money from his nephew's savings account (that only I had been paying into) without even telling me.  He promised to pay that back too, two or three years ago, but has seemingly forgotten about that too.  

 

The groceries for Steve alone now comes to £21.38, my stuff is still £9.00 and the joint stuff is now £16.00, so the majority of the spend is stuff that only Steve can have.  Again.  By more than double.  Again.


I'm just glad we don't share our money like most married couples, or I wouldn't have a penny yet Steve would be buying things for himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment