Friday 29 September 2023

Nite nite orl

I've popped my last pills of the day a bit early 'cos I've had an emotional day, I'm cream-crackered and in a lot of pain.


I tried to order my repeat prescription a couple of hours ago and there was a note on there saying that I had to contact the clinician for a review of all of my various pills, so I phoned and the receptionist has organised for a prescription to be sent to the pharmacy ready for Monday when I've gotta phone them to arrange for delivery then make a review appointment (hopefully over the phone) to see how I'm getting on with all of them.  It's a phone call that'll take all of a minute then that's it for another few months then.


I've taken my pills for tonight though, so I'm gonna head off to beddy-byes now.


See you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment