Thursday 21 September 2023

Third update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Put drops in my ear
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Fill kettle with water
  • Boil water in preparation
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and In
  • Edit webpage to make it more accurate
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Refill kettle ready for tomorrow
  • Do my laps
  • Do the news
  • Find new Pagan forum - will I be approved today?
  • Make protein drink
  • Have lunch
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Ask carer to post the paperwork - she said she'll do it at lunchtime - she took the two letters when she left, so I hope that means she'll post them
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Take out two slices of bread ready for tomorrow's breakfast
  • Eat 2 apples
  • Put towels on to wash and dry - gonna wait until there are more to go in
  • Give hallway mat away to Freegler/bin it next week
  • Give Graze vouchers away to Freeglers
  • Read and review 3 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Study my courses - 36% of the way through the first one so far today - done and dusted now and got my certificate uploaded to my navigation page
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment