Saturday 30 September 2023

I've just...

...done a bit of editing on 3 of my grocery orders and next week is gonna be a total break from the norm for 4 days 'cos I've got 4 samosas, 4 onion bhaji's, a large tub of olives and 4 packs of ready-to-eat fruit as well as the instant soups that are already in the cupboard.


I've also adjusted the last two October orders and put J2O's on there in preparation for NaNo23 and I've gotta write 7,500 words a day to earn one as well as there being enough for one at the start (before I've written a single word) and one when I've put the final full stop in.  It's expensive but only twice a year and I need to do it for me instead of being at everyone else's beck and call all day, every day.


It'll be a challenge, but I'll be done in 7 days if I manage to crank out 7.5k words a day, every day.  I managed it for JanNo as a new widow and new carers coming in every day, but I'm used to it all now so I'm hoping it's achievable.  I'm not gonna attempt to finish it any sooner than a week, but it's a hopefully achievable challenge now.


No comments:

Post a Comment