Sunday 24 September 2023

Third and final update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Put drops in my ear
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Read and reply to C's email
  • Fill kettle with water
  • Boil water in preparation
  • Have breakfast - I had a mocha and I put the mug on the floor instead of the table, but all the leaning over and sitting up has messed with my stomach now unfortunately ðŸ˜ž  
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Refill kettle ready for tomorrow
  • Do my laps
  • Do the news
  • Find new Pagan forum - will I be approved today?
  • Have lunch
  • Eat 2 pears - I'm actually having 3 because I'm so hungry!
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Refill dosette box
  • Refill bottle with squash
  • Take waste food caddy outside
  • Adjust grocery order according to the cake recipe
  • Give hallway mat away to Freegler/bin it next week
  • Give Graze vouchers away to Freeglers
  • Read and review 3 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Study my coursesI'll hopefully manage a couple of hour-long ones before I head to bed ðŸ¤ž - I managed to pass first time on both of them with a score of 100% for the first one and 83.33% for the second one, which was a huuuge shock 'cos I zoned out after the first couple of minutes lol
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment