Monday 25 September 2023

Mornin' mornin'

How are you all doing this morning?


I've had a bottle of orange juice for my breakfast and the table was even slidier than ever so I'm definitely not gonna be able to use it for meals or drinks so I'll be going without breakfast every morning and eating my lunch in the kitchen so you'll get to see what my kitchen looks like as well as my living room now lol


How much weight do you reckon I'll have lost when I weigh myself this morning, given that I've missed 4 breakfasts and all my drinks for the last 4 days as well as my lunches either being a bowl of soup or a bowl of baked beans?  It'll be the same again this week - just a tin of baked beans or tinned spaghetti every 24 hours and I won't be having many drinks based on how much my stomach was messed up yesterday morning after attempting it with a drinking chocolate.


I've got this feeling (but I hope I'm wrong) that I won't get a carer this morning, so I'll have to find the number for the caring agency to let them know at 11am and the same at 2.30pm if my lunchtime carer doesn't turn up either.


I forgot to have my glass of water this morning and I definitely won't be doing any laps this week so that I don't lose even more weight than I bet I have already.


Have I already said that I've taken my first pills of the week?  The first virus scan of the week is taking forever for some reason, but not to worry.


Gotta remember to get my head in the books and bring in my food waste container today too 


Time to publish this and make a start on putting up my first to-do list of the week now I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment