Saturday 13 July 2024

Gooood morning all

I've woken up in a decent mood but my memory is shot and my head is full of cotton wool again.  My physical stability isn't too bad so far, thankfully, only a couple of wobbles while I was taking this morning's video, so that's OK.


I've popped my morning pills and they weren't too bad to get down this morning, so I reckon today is gonna be an OK day as long as my carers actually help me today.


The daily virus scan has just finished and my machine is still free of nasties lurking around every corner, so that's a relief.


This blog post is getting a bit long so I'm gonna publish it and try to get my day's to-do list up before my carer arrives - will she be an early or late carer today?  Will she even turn up at all?


No comments:

Post a Comment