Monday 15 July 2024

Nite nite orl

It's been a looong day today, but I've managed to cross off most of my to-do list, so I can go to bed feeling positive.


I've got someone coming for the non-me-friendly raisins and non-me-friendly toothpaste "before 6pm" on Friday and some vegan chocolate raisins coming at some point between Wednesday and Thursday so I'll be able to chomp down on those safely.


Gotta remember to put in my next grocery order tomorrow and to put the bags down in front of the door after I've had my lunch and done my laps... you watch me forget to take the bread out in time though!  lol


It's Tuesday tomorrow so I've gotta remember to pop my FA as well as all my other pills in the morning too... bet I'll forget that too lol


I've taken my last two pills of the night, so it's time for beddy-byes now.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment