Friday 26 May 2017

Pup walked and fed, supplements taken, virus scan started

Absolutely exhausted but it's going to be a busy day today so I've gotta stay awake.

It was the virus scan that was happening today that I forgot yesterday.  My prescriptions, hopefully Mitzi's vet food and starting the virus scan was what I was trying to remember.

Gotta try and do a few sums this morning... the shopping on Monday will leave me with 41p in my account and I've got £300 ready for June's bills, but I don't need the full £300 on the 15th, some of them don't come out until the end of the month so I'll need to do some adding up to see how much comes out on the 15th then I can move the other however much into B and I'll be paid again before the end of June bills come out.

You watch me forget!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment