Thursday 5 May 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


Me?


I'm wiped out already and I'm already doubting that Steve'll cook today 'cos I've already had to wake him up 'cos I couldn't see him breathing.  He's deeply asleep, so he must have had a bad night and will want to sleep even more than usual today to catch up on his 18-20 hours of sleep that he usually gets out of every 24.  Nope, not even joking.  He's usually only awake for 3-4 hours a day and he's asleep for most of the night except for when he goes for a wee at 3am.  Just woken him up again for the same reason.  He'll want a drink and his breakfast when he wakes up for more than a couple of minutes which I'll have to go and make for him and potentially won't be able to make anything for myself if I'm wobbly again.


He's just woken up so I'd best go and make his breakfast for him now.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment