Friday 16 December 2022

Productive early evening

I figured I'd do a minitidy up after I couldn't easily get to the freezer at lunchtime.  Our blue bag was pretty much empty before I started and it's now absolutely crammed with cardboard and I can actually use the side for the bread and Steve's pizza's now, 'cos it's clearer for the first time in 5 days.


I've also tidied up a bit of Steve's clutter in an attempt to find the roll of plaster so that I can put it around my toe instead of just wedging tissues in there to dry up the blood and pus.  I didn't find it and there's still a looong way to go, but I can't do any more until the rubbish and especially the recycling have been picked up on Monday now, but that's OK 'cos I've made a start on it now, so it's just a bit more each day now.


It's almost time for my last two pills of the day now, so I'm gonna publish this then take them and hopefully head to bed at a decent time.


Here's the 'after' photo that I took of the blue bag... wish I'd taken a 'before' one too:


No comments:

Post a Comment