Thursday 30 March 2023

I've somehow managed to...

...accidentally get 5 active minutes on my FitBit today, which I can only guess is from taking the OT lady on a very slow tour of the house.  I'm not gonna do any more than that for the rest of this week, but I'm gonna aim for it just one day a week starting next week so that hopefully I won't lose any weight, but it'll get me used to moving around a bit more.  I'm gonna make it more interesting than just doing laps of the downstairs of the house too... maybe I'll do it on Tuesday after I've put the groceries away then get ready for lots of up and down stairs on Wednesday (although I hope not).


Those 5 minutes have seriously wiped me out so I'm gonna read one more chapter then take my pills and head to bed methinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment