Friday 31 March 2023

Morning all

How are you all doing today?


I've just checked my smart electricity meter and In 4¼ days I've used £11.72 which is just over 2 days budget so I'm using just over half of what I've budgeted for which is a huuuuge relief and as a reward, I'm not gonna restrict myself to an hour of heat a day any more... I'm gonna put the heater on for half an hour whenever I'm cold 'cos that's all this room needs to take the chill out of the air.


I've put the heater on, taken my morning pills and started the virus scan, so I'm gonna put up my to-do list then wait for my carers to come before I have my breakfast again I think.


I haven't got anything happening today (other than my carers of course), so I'm gonna spend the day with my nose in a book for the third day.  Each chapter in this series of books have self-contained chapters, so I'm not rushing through this one, like I usually have to 'cos of my crappy memory.


I'm also gonna dive into the chocolate today 'cos I've got about 3.5kg of it in the fridge from 2 weeks ago lol


This blog post is waaaay too long, so I'm gonna publish it, sort out the to-do list and wait for my carer now I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment