Sunday 26 March 2023

Mornin' all

Did you remember to change your clocks?  I didn't until this morning - woops! lol  I'm all changed (except the landline phone) so I'm good to go now.


I've already taken my morning pills and I'm sat here shivering, so I'm gonna go and make myself some breakfast and a hot drink I think.


I'm not gonna be around for a good chunk of the day 'cos of going over to my in-laws to have lunch with them - it's the only time I leave the house and the only time I get to spend more than 40 minutes a day with another living being.


I'm not gonna put the rubbish or recycling out today 'cos there's barely any there, so it seems pointless, especially if it's windy and everything gets blown everywhere!


Gonna set my daily virus scan going then go and make my breakfast now I reckon.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment