Wednesday 22 March 2023

Looks like...

...my internet connection is gonna be flaky today, which is the last thing I need right now.


Just had a text from my electricity supplier and they are definitely coming tomorrow between 8am and 4pm tomorrow so I should be able to have breakfast but I'll be scoffing chocolate by the fistful tomorrow lol  What a shame lol  Should I be getting nervous already?


My mood is currently at a 3 but my weekly virus scan has almost finished, so as long as it doesn't find any nasties and the backups are finished before my lunchtime carer arrives, I'm hoping th... the virus scan's just finished and it didn't find anything that shouldn't be there, so I'm gonna start the backups and keep my fingers crossed that they go off without a hitch and are finished by 11.30am too, just in case it's another early lunch for me.


Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment