Wednesday 22 March 2023

Cor lummy

I'm absolutely stuffed because I stupidly had seconds for lunch but my mood has lifted a bit, so I'm back to a high 3 on my mood chart now... maybe my blood sugar was low which is why my mood dipped this morning and I'm considerably better now?


I'm getting more and more nervous about tomorrow, so if I suddenly disappear, please don't worry, I'll be fine (I don't have the option not to be), it'll just be that the fitter has arrived and I won't be able to use my laptop while they're here.  I hope I can remember how to re-set the alarm clock radio tomorrow lol


I've just had someone on the phone about my newest benefits claim and apparently what my enabler told me about not being entitled was absolute bollox and that "there's no reason to think that you're not entitled so far" said the man on the phone - he just needed to check that I gave permission for them to contact my GP was all, so that's semi-reassuring and another lie that my enabler told me.  The more I speak to people the more I'm starting to think that she was a total bullshitter from the start, which I'm not happy about and I'm starting to get disappointed/angry/frustrated the more I hear from the people she was supposed to link me up with to support me.


I'm not sure where my mood is at right now... I'm emotional but I'm not sure if it's a good emotional or a bad one!


I need chocolate to try and calm down I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment