Wednesday 29 March 2023

The weekly virus scan...

...finished in 4 hours instead of 6 like I thought, so I've started the backups and I'm cautiously hoping that they will be finished before my lunchtime carer turns up.  If the backups are still going when the carer turns up then that's fair enough and I'll just start again this afternoon, but there is at least 2 hours before that even starts to look like a possibility so I'm keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 that they will be finished in time.


I'm reading a book, but won't save any more of the review until the backups have finished now.  It's another one in the "Confessions of..." series, so I can pick it up and put it down as necessary.  Good Reads says that it'll take 5 hours and 23 minutes to read it, so if that's right, I'll have another book review up before I head to bed tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment