Tuesday 28 March 2023

Mornin' all

I've taken my morning pills, remembered to start my monthly virus scan first time today and it's gonna be a bad hayfever day today 'cos I'm coughing, sneezing and sniffing already.


Got a busy day today 'cos as well as my carers I've got the groceries being delivered as well as someone coming out to assess the emersion heater and I woke up late too, so won't be able to have breakfast until my morning carer has been and gone.  I've got a decaff coffee on the go and I've gotta remember to put in my next grocery order for 4 weeks' time too.


I think I'm gonna pick at chocolate for my breakfast this morning, so that I don't feel sick when I move around to wash and dress this morning... I've got another 4 cartons of chocolate in the fridge, so it's not like I haven't got enough to keep me going lol


I'm gonna put up my to-do list now, before I forget the additional things that are happening today.


BBIAB

No comments:

Post a Comment