Sunday 26 March 2023

Nite nite orl

I've just popped my last two pills of the week and only missed yesterdays lunchtime one all week because of the fitting that didn't happen after all, so I'm feeling pretty proud of that.


The side effects aren't kicking in yet, but I wanna be able to have an early night and that means being ready to sleep as soon as they do, so I'm gonna close the curtains, turn the hallway light on, then head off to beddy-byes.


The clocks changing in the early hours has made sooo much difference to the amount of electricity I'm using for lighting already 'cos I haven't had the light on in here since 7am and it's now 12 hours later and I'm only just about to turn them on again... Summer is definitely just around the corner now, just hope the temperature heats up soon too!


I'm off to beddy-byes now.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment