Saturday 25 March 2023

Today's (25th March 2023) breakfast photo

Today's breakfast was just my usual one of 2 slices of wholemeal toast, slathered in dairy-free spread and an orange juice.  I made myself a decaff mocha when I took the plate out too, but there's no photo of that.

It's gonna be another left-overs meal for lunch today 'cos I'm getting a smart water metre fitted and if it's as good as the electric one that I've had for 38 hours then I'll be a very happy bunny.

I'll be going over to my in-laws again tomorrow so there will only be a breakfast photo then too, but I can breathe next week 'cos I haven't got anyone (other than my carers) coming over other than someone coming to look at my emersion heater to give me a quote on Tuesday afternoon, but that won't affect my lunch 'cos it's not until 4pm lol

Here's today's breakfast photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment