Wednesday 22 March 2023

I was wrong, I'm sorry

The weekly backups have just finished so I'm all sorted for the next 7 days.


I was wrong to think that something would go wrong and that I'd have to restart them and also that they wouldn't be finished in time for my lunchtime carer to come to do my lunch for me and I'm sorry for my mistakes this morning.


It means that I can go for as many wee's as necessary now though lol


My mood is back up to a 4 but my self-harm injuries from this morning are annoying me now... they aren't too painful, but they are letting me know that they are still there and hopefully starting to heal up.  There will hopefully be a pickable scab over them in time for when the first smart metre gets fitted which will hopefully help me to cope with the disruption and stop me from getting too loopy while the person is here, doing their job.  There are loopy thoughts starting to swirl around in my head though, so I'm really hoping that they won't come out today or tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment