Wednesday 22 March 2023

I've had to...

...resort to the chocolate because my mood is through the floor (I'm currently at a low 2 but don't know why) and I'm sooo hungry!

I think it'll definitely be a case of having to resort to the 5-HTP this afternoon unless my mental state rapidly improves and my lunchtime gets here very soon, otherwise I won't be able to motivate myself to eat which will be a waste of money that I really can't afford to do any more.

I'm gonna try and remember to ask my carer to do the entire tin of chilli and double the amount of rice so that I can eat a proper meal tomorrow without risking cooking anything myself which could send me loopy and knowing my luck the fitter would come to the door just as the food needed to be dished up too lol  I've got 4 servings of ready-made vegan cous cous in the fridge, just in case, but I'd like to keep them in reserve just in case I get hungry in the afternoon lol

No comments:

Post a Comment