Monday 5 June 2023

Third and final update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Put blue sack and waste food caddy outside
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Weigh myself
  • Log weight into FitBit - my scales have gone wonky so I'll try again when I've got new batteries in them
  • Download, code and upload spreadsheet
  • Bring recycling in
  • Do the news
  • Update my will
  • Contact CAB about making my will legal
  • Have lunch
  • Put lunchtime photo up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Get immersion heater quote/repaired - the electrician didn't turn up after all
  • Keep an eye on Olio to see if anyone wants the food
  • Offer Steve's footrest on Freegle
  • Write some more of the sequel
  • Read and review 3 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment