Wednesday 7 June 2023

Well that was...

...pretty much spot-on!


It was warm enough (though might leave it for an extra 5 minutes next time 'cos I like my baths to be almost steaming) but it didn't burn me like the first time or barely reach tepid like the second time but I'm very nearly there now!  I'm hoping that having the immersion heater on for 50 minutes instead of the 45 minutes today or the hour the first time and putting the plug in just before I start running the water will be the perfect temperature for me without needing to use the plastic jug to get cold water to get it down to a safe heat.


Like with my clothes, I'm gonna start to experiment with other bath products 'cos my hands are sooo dry now, so I need to find either a moisturising bubble bath or some other thing that provides, rather than takes the moisture out of my skin... I haven't got a clue what that would be though but now that I can have regular hot baths, I can experiment until I find something that works for me.


I need to remember to invest in a new hand-held mirror so that I can shave my pits and ideally a bathroom clock so that I can relax rather than rush like I did today.


No comments:

Post a Comment