Tuesday 1 August 2023

Mornin' all

I think it's gonna be one of those days with technology today 'cos I've been down here for over an hour and it's taken that long to be able to start a new blog post!


My carer is due any minute now so I'm gonna keep this short and make a start on today's to-do list before she arrives.  I've taken my morning pills and the daily virus scan was still clear, so that's a relief.  I've also put in another grocery order for 4 weeks' time and I'll have to remember to put the bags down by the front door as soon as my lunchtime carer has gone.  I've got 2 deliveries due today too, so it's all go!


Gonna publish this now and see how much of today's to-do list I can sort out and put up before my first carer of the day arrives.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment