Friday 1 September 2023

Mornin' mornin'

How are you all getting on this morning?


According to my FitBit I had 59 minutes less sleep last night than I did the day before, but I've woken up in a slightly better mood and a lot less tired.


I've also promised the cafetierre to a third person who will hopefully come to pick it up at around midday - will they be more reliable than the first two?  I certainly hope so!


I've taken my morning pills and given myself the full daily dose of B12 that my body needed, so hopefully that'll kick in soon.


My internet connection has just died on me so I'm gonna have to reboot and keep my fingers crossed that it'll stay up when I'm back.


BFN


Back now - I wonder how long the connection will stay up for this time?


My first carer of the day could turn up at any time now, so I'm gonna make a start on putting up today's to-do list while I'm waiting for her.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment