Thursday 11 July 2024

Unofficially, I've just...

...weighed myself and I'm finally back up to my new target weight, so as long as I can keep it on (or ideally gain even more) by the official weigh-in on Monday morning I can re-start my laps again.  I'll still be having creamy hot chocolates whenever I want them, but I'm not so desperate to turn my FitBit graph significantly red every day now.  If it goes red then that's fine and dandy, but I've just gotta experiment now to find out what works for my body to keep my weight healthy instead of the under that I was a couple of weeks ago.


I've polished off an entire tub of me-friendly ice cream in celebration and I'm gonna warm up with another creamy hot chocolate again now... life is good right now, as long as I don't stumble or fall with the drink(s) in my hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment