Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Today's (9th September 2026) lunch photo

My lunch today and tomorrow was supposed to be a Pak Choi, but the leaves on one of them had gone yellow and the bottom of the other one was starting to go brown and I think I remember reading that they shouldn't be eaten when that happens, right?  I decided against risking it and put both of them into the food waste bag and I had a soya chocolate and banana flavour meal replacement today, before remembering that I've got hash brown bites in the freezer, so they will be tomorrow's lunch lol.  I had 6 iced mince pies for elevenses so they've given me over 1,200 calories and the meal replacement was another 500 so it's not like anyone needs to be worried about my calorie intake today, especially over the festive season lol  I've also had a creamy mocha and creamy drinking chocolate too, so I'm over 400 calories over budget already today and I haven't had tea yet lol


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment