Friday 21 December 2018

Friday 21st December 2018

I'm wishing everyone a Blessed Yule and hope this New Year is everything you want it to be!
***

The puppy has been walked and fed now, still only 100% because of walking several kilometres every week for the last few weeks, so we're just having an easy walkies this week and possibly next week... we'll see.  I'm gonna take my lead from the pup again starting Monday and as long as she does at least 100% every day, I won't force her to do any more than that.
***

Virus scan is at 26% after about an hour and a half, so hopefully it'll be finished by the time I come down tomorrow.  If it's anything like last week, it'll be finished at about 5am... we shall see!
***

Just taken me supplements.  Not the easiest ever, but slightly better than yesterday (not hard!  lol).  Took 9 mouthfuls of squash today as opposed to yesterdays 14.  The Calcium crumbs and the Iron behaved and only took 1 mouthful each, but the B12 took 3 before it melted and made me gag before I swallowed it and the multi was the worst of the lot with 4 mouthfuls of squash.

Not a happy bunny 😞
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Second survey done and dusted.
***

Third survey of the day finito.
***

Fourth survey out of the way.
***

Me prescription is kicking in already so I'm off to bed now... nite nite orl, see you in the morning!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment