Sunday 2 December 2018

Sunday 2nd December 2018

I was right.  I do wake up 12 hours after taking my prescription instead of after I go to sleep.

I've just put in a request for a refund on Jacki's gift too and her other gift will be here between the 13th and 18th of December which is waaaay off the 3 or 4 days it said in the description!!

The virus scan is at 58% so hopefully it'll be finished by bed time tonight.

Gonna take the pup for her morning stroll now.  Wanna try and persuade her to do 200% so that my OCD is happy but I won't force her if she really doesn't want to, same as yesterday.
***

I'm really noticing not having taken the multi yesterday... I'm cream-crackered, no energy, no motivation, feeling pretty glum etc etc so I obviously need it to keep me healthy!  Hopefully the new Multi will keep me ticking over without too much effect from the lactose.  Maybe I should put in a request to Simply Supplements to see what they say?
***

The pup is being a stroppy madam this morning and just sitting in her bed scratching herself.  I'm not going to force her, but her harness and lead are here if she changes her mind.
***

The virus scan seems to be doing 1% every half an hour or so and it's at 59% now so, in theory, it will be finished in about 20 hours, which is frustrating but better to have my machine on for 4 days and be sure that I'm free of viruses and malware than to not do it and be at constant risk, I reckon.
***

That's the rubbish and recycling out of the house in preparation for tomorrow without us having a go at each other... just gotta clear up the pup's poo and put that in the bag too then that's it for the day.
***

The pup made a new friend on her walk today... one of our neighbours was out and she came up to the pup, asked if she was friendly then made a huge fuss of her!  Apparently Canestan trush cream works wonders for skin issues like the pup had when we first got her and it's so much cheaper than the prescribed shampoo we had to wash her with when we first got her!  Good to know!
***

That's the pup's poo cleared up and binned now, so I can spend the day catching up on survey's now!

The virus scan is speeding along now... 62% so it's done 3% while I was out with the pup, which is awesome!  Hopefully it'll be finished before I go to bed tonight after all!
***

That's the Iron taken... just 3 days left before I can try the new Multi!
***

6% in 3 hours so far today with the virus scan and it's at 64% now so there's 36% left to do so it'll be finished in about 18 hours which is about 4am tomorrow morning... which is pretty much normal considering that I had to start from scratch again early yesterday morning.

Steve's just said that he hasn't turned his laptop off for getting on for a week so four days isn't so bad after all!
***

Up to 67% now, so it's done almost 10% in almost 5 hours... shall I shut up about AVG?  Am I boring you?  lol
***

First survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Second survey completed.
***

Third survey done.
***

Fourth survey done and dusted.  The virus scan is at 76% so it's almost guaranteed not to be finished by the time I head to bed so I'll take me prescription at 7pm so that I'll be up at 7am and I can do the backup then turn the laptop off to cool the battery down for a couple of hours then turn it back on when I get back from walking the pup.
***

That's me prescription taken, so I'll be up at about 6.45am tomorrow so that the virus scan will only have finished a couple of hours before that, then I'll back up and turn off, then take the pup for her morning stroll as soon as it becomes light enough to see outside.
***

I'm certainly noticing the difference the multi made to me now after only 2 days of not taking it so I've had enough for the day now and I'm going to bed at just gone 9pm.

The virus scan is at 81% so it's got 19% left to go which, at 2% an hour, is 9.5 hours which makes it 6.30am so that's about 15 minutes after the virus scan finishes.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment