Sunday 16 December 2018

Sunday 16th December 2018

Just got back from walking the pup.  She forced me to do a record-equalling 500% today so there's 1750% after 7 days, which is totally awesome but I'm totally wiped out now so any walking I do with C today will have to be very short and fully supported 'cos my knees are aching and my legs feel weak now so don't want to walk too far, my legs to collapse and be stuck sitting on the wet pavement for several hours, getting pneumonia in the rain and/or snow because I just can't move any more.
***

Steve's just worked out that we walked 1¼ kilometres this morning alone, so it's no wonder that I'm cream crackered!!  It also means that we've walked 3½ kilometres extra in the last 7 days too!  I'm thinking we'll come home after 100% all next week so that we can recover from this week lol
***

That's the supplements taken... they were a nightmare to swallow today!!  😞
***

Won't be seeing C until after the New Year now... I miss him already and he's only been gone a couple of hours!
***

There's a new chocolate bar company on the market that sounds ideal for me, but is it a bit expensive though?  If I'm paid tomorrow I'll be buying myself the bras and the chocolate just to see what they are both like, then I'll take it from there!  I'm gonna go with the six pack and take it from there I reckon.  Under £20 for 6x80g bars isn't too bad.  Just hope the P&P isn't extortionate is all!
***

Yet another take away for tea  
***

Gonna publish this then shut down for the night.  Dunno if I'll be back after I've eaten so I'll say nite nite orl now, just to be sure  👌
***


No comments:

Post a Comment