Tuesday 11 December 2018

Tuesday 11th December 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed.  Did a record-equalling 500% today!!  😃 That means that there's an incredible 550% in the bank after only 2 days!

I had to force her to get started and do the first 100% but she forced me to do the other 400% after that... getting started is usually a problem but once she's got started she's well away and has to force me to walk further then.  I'm not going to be able to walk further than the bathroom today now lol
***

That's the supplements taken... they went down really easily this morning, thankfully!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Second survey done and dusted.
***

Third survey sorted.
***

Just taken me prescription and having a veeeery early night... I think I deserve it after this morning's marathon lol

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment