Tuesday 18 December 2018

Tuesday 18th December 2018

That's the puppy gone to get her paw sorted out.  I hope she'll be OK - she means everything to me and I don't like her being in pain.  Hopefully it'll just be a quick clip of her nail and possibly a couple of stitches in the cut then she'll be back with us.

Haven't taken her for her walk yet, but I will when she gets home as long as she feels up to it.  I just want the pup to be OK!
***

She's only been gone for half an hour and the house feels soooo empty without our senior pup in it!  I've got zippo motivation and I'm missing her so much!

Even taking my supplements and getting a bottle of coconut out of the fridge is too much effort right now  😟
***

Found a smidgen of motivation so I've taken me supplements.  I'm missing the pup sooo much and she hasn't even been gone an hour yet!  🐶
***

Got my second cold of the year now too  😷
***

Steve's just had a text about the pup.

She's fine now, going in for a grooming session then she'll be home later on.  Dunno how much it'll cost but she's worth every penny to me.  Steve reckons that the grooming costs about £30 so it'll be about £100 all in which is fine and dandy... she's worth every penny to me and then some.  I would have been happy to pay thousands so even if it's £250 it's still less than I was thinking!

She's on anti-biotics and steroids for her paw and she'll have a lot less fur when she comes back so I'm thinking of getting her a doggy jumper so that she doesn't get cold. 

I'm just relieved that she's OK!
***

She's hooooooome!!!  'Twas just over £75 for the claw sorting out and the grooming which is awesome!  I've just ordered her a jumper that'll be here by the end of the week and found two bones for her to have on Christmas Day and Boxing Day and discovered another gift for my lil nephew that isn't wrapped up, so I'll sort that tonight then that really is it for this year.
***

One of my pairs of eBay jeans has just arrived and I only won them on Sunday afternoon, so that's awesome!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Second survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Third survey sorted.
***

Still virus and malware free, thankfully.
***

That's me prescription swallowed.  Got 2 weeks and 5 days left now.
***

Fourth survey completed.
***

Gonna see if I can find a gift bag or box for my nephew's final gift, so that I don't have to worry about my hideous wrapping lol

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment