Wednesday 26 December 2018

Wednesday 26th December 2018

Just got back from taking the pup for her morning stroll.  She poo'd again and I cleared it up again.  We did another 250% so there's 450% in the walkies bank now.

Update on going to the in-laws too.  My little nephew is ill so they're not going over today and we're going over on Sunday too, as well as New Year's Day, so we're now seeing them 4 times in 7 days, which is double what I've seen my mum since 2010.

Hardly fair, is it?

Also means that, assuming we spend 8 hours with his family on each of the three additional days as we did yesterday, Steve will see his family for the same length of time in 7 days as I saw my mum throughout 2010.
***

Shutting down for the day again now.  As long as we get home and I'm not too tired, I'll post part 2 when I get home, like I did yesterday.

Toodlepip for now!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment