Monday 31 December 2018

Monday 31st December 2018

I've just uninstalled and reinstalled the fitness tracker app 'cos I thought maybe installing the app before the tracker was charged.  We'll soon see!

The pup doesn't want to go for our morning stroll yet, so I'll take me supplements first then see if she wants to go out for our walkies.  Hopefully she'll want to come out with me when I've stopped getting fakely excited about it so that I can get her out of Steve's chair and onto the floor, so I'm gonna take me supplements then get Steve to put her head through the harness to get her to realise that she ain't going without a walk now that her nails have been sorted out!
***

That's the supplements taken.  Everything was fine and dandy until it got to the Multi... that wouldn't go down at all, so I had to crunch that one up too.  *sigh*
***

350% on the pup's walkies this morning!  She poo'd after 175% which, thankfully, was right next to a car, so I leant against the car while I picked it up and followed the pup's wants until she decided to come home.

It's the start of another bank balance and today's long walk means that there's already 250% in there!  There's no way I can do that every day this week though, but as long as we do 100% then that's fine by me.  I'd love to get it up to 1000% extra in the bank by the end of the week again, but if the pup doesn't want to then that's OK too.
***

The fitness tracker is still saying 0 steps so I'll give it until I've recharged it then if it still hasn't updated itself I'll take it off my ankle and put it down to being a total waste of money and give it a single star on Argos too.  What a waste of money.  😠
***

As of yesterday, Steve's seen his family the same amount in 6 days as I've seen my mum in exactly 9 years.  I saw my mum 3 times in 2010 and not since then yet Steve's seen his family equal the number in under a week.

So much for going over regularly!
***

Just taken me prescription so hopefully I'll be asleep by 9pm tonight... wish me luck that that's what happens!
***

Scratch that, I'm heading to bed now and hoping that I'll fall asleep before I feel sick!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment