Saturday 1 December 2018

Saturday 1st December 2018

I paid off one of Steve's credit cards yesterday.  There was some kind of offer where he could completely pay it off as long as he paid a certain amount immediately.

I had that amount in my savings so I moved it over for him to use and he paid it yesterday afternoon.  I've now got £2 in my savings but it's one less thing for Steve to pay every month.

Also, I hope I've made the deep virus scan run through a bit faster by hopefully stopping it from scanning every single email.  My screen went totally black - no cursor or task bar or anything, just a totally black screen so I had to power it off with the power button and Steve helped me to put an exception into AVG that will hopefully mean that it ignores my emails now when it does the deep scan, but still scans them as they come in and go out.  I've got literally hundreds of thousands of emails so it will hopefully be considerably quicker now!

I also discovered that I wake up 12 hours after I take my prescription, rather than 12 hours after I go to bed.  I took my pills at 5pm-ish yesterday and I woke up at 5am-ish today.  Gonna take my prescription at 6pm-ish today so that I'll hopefully be awake at 6am-ish tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!
***

17% after half an hour on the virus scan... when it gets to 26% will be the real test 'cos that's where it stayed for most of the day, if it does over 26% by lunchtime then I'll be a happy bunny!
***

26% after about 45 minutes, so as long as it does one more percent by lunchtime I'll know that it's quicker than it has been since starting the weekly scans!

I love AVG!
***

Our little puppy only wanted to do 150% today so there's only 650% in the bank, which means that it's 200% tomorrow to make my OCD happy but if the pup doesn't want to do that then as long as she's done the 100% I won't force her to walk any further than she wants to.
***

Time to take the Iron now.  BRB.
***

It went down really easily this morning!  Four days left to take just the Iron, then I can open up the new Multivitamins and minerals!
***

That's one of the Freegle things gone... just waiting for someone to want the other things now.
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Jacki's gift hasn't turned up so I'm gonna put in a refund request in the morning and got her an alternative gift instead that'll be here by the end of next week, unless that goes missing too!
***

Just taken my prescription so, in theory, I'll be awake at about 7.15am tomorrow - we shall see!
***

Going to beddy-byes now, nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment